What is a Septic Tank?
A Septic tank is an underground tank in which feces, urine, and wastewater discharged from the toilets & bathrooms are collected and treated.
Sometimes the drainage pipe of the kitchen is also connected to the Septic tank. Due to all the impurities in the Septic tank, the energies in and around it have negativity. Hence it is important that the septic tank is built in the right direction.
Septic Tank Direction As Per Vastu:
Best Direction For Septic Tank According To Vastu are the West and the Northwest direction. Both these directions are considered favorable for Septic Tank As Per Vastu.
Defects Caused By Wrong Direction of Septic Tank:
Vastu For Septic Tank For North, NE, and East Directions:
- The Northeast direction is also known as the ‘Ishan kon’ i.e. Place of God. The North, NE, and East directions are sources of positive energies. If the septic tank is built in any of these directions, then the positive energies of these directions get severely impacted.
- Especially Septic tank built in the NE direction is considered as a major Vastu defect and this can lead to health problems, financial problems, obstacles in children’s education, and Loss of name and reputation.
Vastu For Septic Tank For Southeast Directions:
- The Southeast direction constitutes the fire element and is also known as the ‘Agni kon’. The energies of the Southeast direction are more favorable for the female members of the house. Hence if a septic tank is built in the SE direction then it can lead to health problems especially for the women of the house. It may also lead to Financial problems and Fire related accidents.
Vastu For Septic Tank For South and the Southwest Directions:
- The energies of the South and the Southwest directions are more favorable for the male members of the family. Southwest also constitutes the ‘Earth Element’ which provides stability to various aspects of life.
- If a septic tank is built in the South or SW direction then it can lead to instability in the house, relationships, family, and business.
Vastu For Septic Tank For Build in Brahmasthan:
- A Septic Tank should never be built in the Brahmasthan (central area) of the house or the plot. Because all the energies of the house/plot are circulated from the brahmasthan. If a septic tank is built in the brahmasthan then the energy flow of the house/plot is severely impacted by the negativity of the tank which can lead to continuous problems in the house. Hence having a septic tank in the brahmasthan is considered a major Vastu defect.
Septic Tank Vastu Remedies:
If the Septic tank is built in an incorrect direction then there are no effective remedies for it. Shifting the Septic tank in the right direction (if possible). Avoid Vastu Dosh When Construction Septic Tank.
Some Vastu Remedies guidelines you should follow:
- A septic tank should never be built close to an underground drinking water tank.
- The Septic tank should never be exactly in front of the main gate and the main door.
- It is better if the septic tank is built outside the house on the plot.
- Septic tank should never be built close to the compound walls of the plot or close to any wall of the house.
- Septic tank should never be in the Northeast direction of the house or the plot.
- Septic tank should also never be in the Brahmasthan (central area) of the house or the plot.